Montag, 25. April 2011

Spring harvest


If you give me your girl and if you give me your trust
and if you give me till the end of the night, I'm gonna love her for both of us.
(Meat Loaf, “I'm Gonna Love Her For Both Of Us”)


Stell dir vor, dass Erlösung nicht nur für Religiöse wär.
(Wir Sind Helden, “Alles”)


I'm contemplating thinking about thinking.
(Robbie Williams, “Undone”)



Live a lie, dance forever.
(Pet Shop Boys, “Hit Music”)


Working for the church while your family dies.
(Arcade Fire, “Intervention”)


As drunk on life as death is sober.
(Ron Sexsmith, “Hands Of Time”)


My life is at home.
(The Promise Ring, “My Life Is At Home”)


Wir wissen alles, nur nicht weiter.
(Schöftland, “Der Sturm”)


Who will ignore me when you're gone?
(The Wallflowers, “Here He Comes”)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen